Monday, 5 September 2011

Orange vs. BT Internet Issues

I notice once again this evening our Internet is playing up considerably. Last time I got very anxious and spent a lot of time on the phone to Orange to complain. It was very stressful. To make matters worse, several days after all the problems, BT kept phoning to offer us a good deal on broadband. Call me cynical but, I got the idea that they were strangling our service. Co-incidentally all of these problems used to arise just after the children left school at 4.30. Call me even more cynical but the kids are back to school tomorrow...and so it happens again.
However, this time, I have decided I am not going to get wound up....I am going to take an Internet break ~ stuff 'em and their machinations, I don't want to play ;)

So here is my Skywatch Friday image early.......



Just right now, I have several projects and plans. So, I shall let them fight it out over the next couple of weeks and hopefully catch up with you all soon...

6 comments:

CherryPie said...

My internet plays up quite frequently. It it is irritating when it happens but I try to ignore it, it resolves itself eventually.

I love that vivid image it reminds me of my holiday in Northumberland :-)

sue said...

We've had 3 or 4 days of cr*p internet as well Chrissy - really frustrating as we're working on some very long-winded tasks putting hundreds of Paypal buttons onto a website for an exhibition to allow card payments.

Then additionally, my Sim card packed up on Saturday ... I only have a Pay-as-you-go contract and use it emergencies or portrait commission business only. But ... its always such a hassle. Drive to the nearest O2 store (40 minutes away) queue up for 40 mins. Get new Sim card and wait 24 hours for them to activate it

Time to hibernate I think :-)

forgetmenot said...

So sorry you are having problems--very frustrating. Always good to be "early" anyway--your Skywatch photo is lovely. Have a good week. Mickie :)

Carol said...

Great Picture! Sorry you are having internet problems and I hope you can get it resolved soon:)

ladyfi said...

What a marvellous photo!

Debra Dickson said...

Hi Chrissy, I love the picture of the hay rolls...beautiful! I am just getting back to working on my blog, and catching up with all of the ones I have missed, so I hope to be stopping by more often.
Debra
(formerly writing as Nora Grace to honor my grandmother and my grandgirl, but it confused my friends too much!)