Friday, 26 August 2011

Raining Cats & Dogs

Well it has felt a bit like that today, it is somewhat stormy! I have been working on more animals, I am trying to get some samples together of my pet art. It seems a little silly I know but, apart from the early days, most of my animal art is sold.





So I now have a couple that be viewed for real so to speak. As I have done so many animals recently I think my next project needs to break away a little bit before I end up with too mcuh of the same thing. Besides, I am sure you all know me by now ~ "I" need a change. Have a great weekend all, whatever the weather...

5 comments:

EG Wow said...

Your work is incredible! What a gift!

I hope you have a good weekend too!

CherryPie said...

They are lovely. A change is as good as a rest.

I hope you have a good weekend too :-)

Jennifer Rose said...

such soft looking fur on them both :)

Cathy Holtom said...

I love the soft effect you achieve, the cat is beautiful!

kaslkaos said...

But your animals are so gorgeous and expressive! These are lovely, you keep getting better and better.