Tuesday, 28 October 2008

Reaching out

Last week I got saddened by all kinds of things that seemed to be happening all around me. Sadly, I know I cannot change the world but I did start a little project to spread some nice messages in an attempt to combat the bad ones. It is only a small thing but I am sending a few cards across the miles JUST because. I thought I would share one or two of them with you. As you probably won't know the recipients I will just provide a quick synopsis:
This one is to a brave, feisty lady that loves autumnal colours. She also *hearts* things, hence the little charm that says made with love:

This one is for a fellow artist that has a love of celtic and mythical creatures. Actually someone else requested a card for her and I suspect it is because she is a kind, good person:

Do me a favour and go and spread some kindness, the world is a little short of it sometimes, methinks.
Thankfully my little world here is full of it :D

Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

Pauline C said...

How lovely you are, sending these gorgeous RAK's to friends .. I'm sure they will both be really chufffed
Paulinen x

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful!
I have started sending some of my challenge cards to folk instead of storing them in a box gathering dust.
you are a sweetie ! xxx

Jennifer Rose said...

those are lovely cards :D

JOAN said...

are beautiful and I love your iniciative. Life for me has been a little difficult the past months, but still God is good to me. Sometimes we forget to spread a little goodness in this world. Thanks for the motivation.

Joan

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Thats so lovely of you Chrissy, its so nice to know you can make a difference to someones day! you go girl! hugs Linda x

timethief said...

Both are beautiful and I'm sure the recipients will be delighted to receive them. I too had a miserable week last week but I'm hoping for a better one this week. Keep smiling and sharing the love.
I &hearts you.

johnlazy said...

nice art i love art also

nessy said...

wonderful cards chrisssy ~ nice to see someone speading some happiness!!
vanessa xx

fairymadjo said...

hi hun, stunning card's, send fairy hugs out maybe the fairys might come your way huggs jo x

Latisha said...

what a great friend you are. The cards are so nice. So good to think positive

mrwolf said...

You do create positive change. It is why I love artists, for their ability to make the rest of us feel alive.

Chrissy said...

Hey Mr Wolf, I love the people who have commented in this thread...they are all people who change the world....
Just take a look and smile :D