Monday, 28 July 2008

Sharing my days down the flying field

I thought I would share this one, lovely weekend and so excellent for a little remote controlled flying. This does explain why I have got very little in the way of crafting done. However, I do also take a long a few art supplies.....and I have a few followers. I would normally be quite embarrassed but when Sid asks to have a look, I am happy to comply....


Andy took this photograph, Sid was making me laugh...I only hope I have the ability to make people smile if I get to live to my nineties too.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Rose said...

you look so happy :D nice weekend here too, but I can't remember what I did lol
The planes are really cool looking. Do the parts come painted or do you have to paint them?

(oops deleted)

Emma said...

Ohhhhh its lovely to see you looking so happy! Hugs Em.x

Whimsey said...

Oh what fun; hope you had a blast!!!

Hugs,
Michele, SBS10

Chrissy said...

Ooops I nearly forgot to reply...doh!
Jen the world of lying is a bit like the world of art, all shapes and sizes. The ones you can see on this pic are ARTF (almost ready to fly). Basically they are done but you need to assemble them (with epoxy) and add servos, a battery and some kind of engine/motor, depending if it is electric or fuel....
Of course some people build entirely from scratch, i.e bits of wood and again this can be from one that is taken down the field and flown to a massive project that take years!