Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Flowers & Challenges

Well .....I am a bit late with my challenges this week, got lots of stuff happening as ya do....was still just an ickle bit down today, the house move thing rolls on and on, but hey at least we aren't on deck chairs any more LOL AND as I was shopping tonite Sainsburys had the most beautiful flowers half price, so I treated myself...anyway I thought I would share, I hope they make YOU feel happy too :-)
OK and next, need to upload my Penny Black "F" challenge, I feel really bad I have had no time to go and leave comments on the other girls on Docrafts this week but I will try and make up for it.....the cards are just such a great standard now, really WOW. Anyway for me "F" is for frog, funky flowers AND funky brads, I think I did quite well on funky paper too...
And the next one will be my submission for the Tilda challenge, which this week is Mother's Day and recycled (you have to use a recycled element on ya card). actually my cardstock is all recycled, does that count? LOL

Well I have used some recycled buttons, I think I could have done more BUT I really want to use this one for my Mum & she is a traditionalist. She is also a perfectionist and I don't dare use anything recycled that she might think that I have (if you know what I mean - I am so laughing, but I can picture - CHRISTINE, exactly what is this, hehehehe). She really thinks my love for antique type stuff is QUITE, quite mad! Like its "old stuff".
Anyways, hope ur all doing great :-)
P.S While we speak my man is playing with a very gucci camara, I do think he may come up with some better pics than me and if he does I'll post them :-D

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Great cards, love the spring colours.

Leonie said...

Very nice card!

JOAN said...

Hi sistah, I love both cards!!The frog stampis great, looks very happy and yes, funky. The card with Tilad is great, I love those stamps!! I think your mami is going to love it.

Deb said...

It is a very beautiful card, I am sure your mum will love it!

Monika said...

beautiful cards and colors

stampingmommy said...

Hey sistah! I love the froggy card - to cute!! Both cards are very cute!

Sara Frawley said...

these cards are so great! I LOVE the Penny Black image you used on the first card! Hope all is working well with the move... see you soon!
~SBS10 sis