Saturday, 9 February 2008

A blue & green phase....

Well it has been a lovely day today and although the trees still look a bit bare, it was lovely to see lots of sunshine....
So with Spring in the air, it had to be inspiration for this evenings cards....
My new Tildas have arrived and I also have been adding to my stock of basic grey paper...well LOL I have now been using some of it up again but I don't want to become a paper hoarder now do I?

I used the sketch from the previous thread for both cards today......but as you can see the are both quite different. The stamp is "Tilda in an Apron"....
Happy weekend allbodies (that used to be my sons word for everyone) :-)

2 comments:

Latisha said...

Its ok to be a paper hoarder {I won't tell} I love basicgrey paper, but I hoard it & hate to cut into it >"< Great job using it. I hope you had a good weekend.

My Paper World said...

Both of these cards are really pretty!