Monday, 28 January 2008

A simple little one...

Hi everyone, well after all that drawing & painting which requires a bit of effort, I wanted to have a go at an easy one. So I had the Lady stamps from Papertrey arrived (yet another ebay purchase LOL and yes I confess, I am addicted )so thought I just want to see how they stamp....Miss impatient I was!
So I used a QVC ready embossed card and stamped directly on to it...

Then I used a few chalks and just highlighted the flowers and the leaves with pink and green using a make up type applicator.
Tis a cute ladybird, I think I will have plenty fun with it....;-)

7 comments:

Lastel said...

Very cute card !
SBS10 sista

Alyssa Walters said...

darling! SBS10

Chris said...

this is really cute!! i'm caseing this!!

Latisha said...

the little lady papertrey ink set was one of the first sets of stamps I bought from that company. I love papertrey ink! When you watch QVC are they the same people in the US? Just curious because Monday Feb 4th the today special is going to be awesome...its a 9000 piece cosmo cricket set. I am staying up late sunday night to get it at midnight :)

JOAN said...

It's super cute!!! I love it....

Trudi said...

Love this card, the ladybird is very cute!!
SBS10 Trudi

Michelle said...

Oooh, LOVE the ladybird. Very simple, but sooo cute!
Michele SBS10