Sunday, 27 January 2008

Sara's Challenge

Hi, Well this is a real quick one from me............the provider turned our internet off on Friday for an upgrade, very nice of them to let us know!! There is going to be disruption till next week so I wanted to upload these quickly before they cut us off again. Sara, I loved this challenge, it was brilliant. Such a different thing to have a go at and even my my man said it was a super cool effect....

I had to have a go at several different effects.....
But, I think I like this square one the best:
I'll update the post with the bits 'n pieces I used later if I still have a connection.....nightmare!
Hey! I am still here.....so the flower stamp was "Posh impressions" by Dee Gruenig for All Night Media. The Dragonfly was out of a set of four (of which I only have three), the Delta Style set from Rubber Stampede? If you are the sort of person that follows trends, you are definately looking at the wrong blog. I have only been cardmaking since last September 2007 and I just buy bits and pieces that take my fancy....I am pretty certain that these were both Ebay purchases.
I used dark red, orange and bright yellow stamp pads, no fancy colour types ( I think if I want pomegranite here, I would have to seriously hunt for it LOL).....Hope ur having a great w/e

3 comments:

Chris said...

your card turned out so good...maybe i will try it!! i love the colors!!

Alyssa Walters said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Oh wow -- okay, now I have to try it!

JOAN said...

WOW!! is super gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the tecnique looks super. Geez, and my heat gun has died :(