Sunday, 13 January 2008

Phoebe

Lo everyone,
Well thats nearly the weekend over and gone, it goes by at the speed of light. Managed to buy myself a new pair of boots today and while I was out an Ipod speaker thingie too so have been listening to my tunes this afti. Decide to make a couple of cards while I was chilling..........
First of all I got my access back to photoshop - so (no stamping there) I had to have a little play.........hehehe
So I took one of Andys New Forest photographs and added a fairy. As I used Basic Grey backing paper Phoebe, I think thats what she will be known as from now. My OH said whats with the tassley bits down the side and gave me an odd look....I feel a little artfarty, what the heck?

Then, I decided to put a couple of cards together with images that I had previously stamped. The daisy one is a PSX stamp and I stamped it with archival brilliance. I think the lustre has come out on the pic. Its just to see how it looked to be truthful, I hadn't used it before. Then I matted a previously painted House Mouse, Dragonflying (painted with Twinkling H20's) and used some more Gypsy paper. The big flower is a new line from Lakeland, they are doing pots of various sized paper flowers. Not sure that I am very pleased with either of these, they are OKish....

And thats it, back to work tomorrow.....

No comments: