Thursday, 31 January 2008

I have been tagged...............

I have been tagged by Vicki …..
You can find Vicki’s site here, I so love her blog name Paperlicious Oasis, it sounds like paper chocolate!

The middle Name Game

These are the rules:-

You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

Ok, unsurprisingly really my middle name is Marie

So here goes
M is for Macmillan
They are my favourite charity. I had a younger brother called Graham (who I miss very much), but at a time when he and his family really needed help and assistance, this charity were fabulous so I try to support them.

A is for Andy
In the words of James blunt “my life is brilliant” and its because of Andy who encourages me to be me :-)

R is for Remote controlled flying
Which also takes up a considerable amount of my time at the minute my challenge is a Blade 2 helicopter

I is for imagination
LOL, I am told that I have rather too much of it but as previously stated I love all things mystical.

E is for Enya
If I really need to chill, listening to Enya does it for me ………

So I shall now go and tag some others....

2 comments:

Latisha said...

thanks for tagging me :) I will have to sit down and do this in the next few days. Tonight and tomorrow are crazy. I will let you know when I post my tag >"<

Vicki said...

Hi Chrissy, I love what you said about my blog name, thanks, I suppose it does kind of sound like a choc bar he! he! oh no I want one now lol!!! Great idea to put the do-crafters blogs on your sidebar, think I'll do that too. Speak to you again soon, take care xx vicki xx