Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Happening Stamps


For this one I used a Stamps Happen "Pecking Order". The quality of this stamp is fabulous although as there is a lot of it, it takes quite a while to paint. I do use whisper & sakura pens for colouring sometimes but for this one I used a combination of watercolours and pearly paints and an old fashioned paintbrush. I matted in on some pale blue pearly card and then used some K&Co paper... Garden Collage. I think I perhaps should add something else to finish it off but I'm not quite sure what?

6 comments:

Sara Frawley said...

Hi Chrissy Marie... I just posted a challenge on my blog (www.sarafrawley.blogspot.com) for SBS10 sistahs... I hope you can play! By the way, I love the way you painted this card... so elegant! I don't think it needs a thing!
Cheers!

Alyssa Walters said...

Chrissy -- you painted in this image?!! Wow! It's beautiful! I'll have to try that sometime!
Oh and Herhsey's kisses are these delight little bite-size chocolates we have in the US -- they come in silver foil. I'll post a picture of them sometime soon. Try them sometime! We LOVE them here!
-Alyssa (SBS 10)

JOAN said...

I love the stamp and the way you painted it. It has lot's of detail. I think it's perfect!!

Latisha said...

so much detail on the card :) very nice. You are right it is the cuttlebug, I just spelled it wrong :)

Michelle said...

Chrissy Marie - Hi, my first visit to your blog, and what a fantastic card!! You are so talented. Am sure I'll be stopping back again regularly to see what you are up to. Michelle SBS10

Trudi said...

Your card is lovely, I wouldn't change a thing. Hope the water is receeding.