Friday, 18 January 2008

Funny Friday

Well that what it has felt like....work was manic, we had too many visitors in a very small space and it got soooooo loud. That meant a headache by 11.00am which was closely followed by a call from my son who had run into all kinds of problems, sometimes its hard to be a Mum.....
Anyway I am trying to apply the power of positive thinking from the "Dog Whisperer" which is one of my favourite programs at the minute. I just love his approach to life and I do that fantastic psychology and think of balanced energies...
Balanced energies or not, I couldn't master the camera.....Are you laughing at me?
I will wait until I have a little natural light for some of the projects I have been working on.............But, in the meantime I had another play with photoshop last night and put another fairy in the New Forest. Sadly I cannot give accolade to the fairy artist, I used to trawl the net for royalty free images some years ago....but thanks to Andy for some lovely photographs of the forest. If you have never visited and get the chance, it is very beautiful

2 comments:

Latisha said...

It looks very beautiful there. So where exactly do you live in the UK? I went to Scotland a few years ago. The countryside is so gorgeous there...We are planning a family trip back in 2010

JOAN said...

Crissy, that forest is wonderful and the fairy adds a special touch. Love that photo. I'm glad that you were able to have a nice time for you after such a busy day.