Thursday, 10 January 2008

Cardmaking Evening



Well my delivery from the postman was a Penny Black stamp from Ebay and my order from Dreamcraft Store :-) I bought some lovely, lovely papers - I found the beauty of Basic Grey. Its all Traceys' fault, I read her blog and had tonnes of inspiration.........anyways tonight was the first night this week I was able to do any crafting. So as there is a challenge being run on "docrafts", I thought perhaps I would do something towards it...challenge is Penny Black stamps & eack week there is a letter . So this week " B" is for bear....I got some nice Spring papers from Lakeland the other day..........and they lent themselves for this one!

Because we are shortly gonna move house, I got down the road a bit and did one for "C" as well. That gave me an opportunity to use one of my new basic grey papers too and I had some rather nice peeloffs. I keep finding nice things all the time....oh well time for bed!

2 comments:

LuLu said...

Fabby cards - love the PB images. Must get myself some of those I think ! ! !

timethief said...

I love the cards!